My little brother is coming to visit me in Los Angeles by himself for the first time.
Since booking the flight, I have been concocting various plans to treat him to the best week of sibling fun ever known to man...or 16-year-old-boys.
The latest of my ideas is to turn the garage (or at least my side of it, since I share it with my neighbor) and the back patio area into a BBQ fun zone. All I need to make my hosting dreams a reality are:
1. Pig Terracotta Grill - World Market
3. Paper Lanterns - Luna Bazaar
4. Red/ White Meditation Beach Chair - World Market
5. Pompeian Red Adirondack Loveseat Collection - World Market
6. USB Amp Speaker - Urban Outfitters