Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer Must-Haves: Global Wear & Rompers

It's time for my everyday style to grow up.
 
Just because I have the day off, doesn't mean I should leave the house looking like a bum or a high school freshman.

Take a look at Part I of my summer must-haves: Global Wear & Rompers

Tribal prints and "global wear" are my favs.  They give a little nod to my ethnic roots, but also have a mixture of this calm, easy-going, world traveler thing that makes me feel like the person wearing it reads a lot and listens to good music.  Judgmental?  Maybe.  But I still like it.



Rompers and Jumpsuits are going to be my staple.  They're comfy as all get-down!  If you get one in a nicer fabric than plain jersey knit, they can be dressed up with heels and accessories or dressed down with wedges and a light summer cardi.  Oh, and when fall rolls around, you just throw some knit tights under those badboys and you're ready to roll.




Next up: Summer shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment