Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Room Envy: Emma Reddington of The Marion House Book

Yum.

This room reminds me of a beautiful rustic house I once lived in while performing in The Berkshire Mountains.  I love so much about this!  The 12-inch baseboards, the handcrafted bed frame and matching bench...even the way the drapes are hung to accent the way the two windows meet in the corner.  This is the kind of bedroom I want to curl up in with a good book on a Northeastern rainy summer day.

I'm loving the gray walls with the rustic accent of a simple tree branch.  It looks kinda like the antlers I have been wanting to put on my wall.  And the faux fur throw on the chair is just sooooo inviting.

See more of Emma's house on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment