Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are matching shams a sham?

This is my bedding:


This is the über chic "Mandala" line by DwellStudio for Target.  I currently don't have the matching shams, which are often not in stock.  Besides, I can't bring myself to spend $50 on two shams from Target anyway.  If I'm gonna spend that much money on two pillows that I don't even sleep on, they better be spun with gold.

I've also been toying with the idea of going with a different-yet-coordinating pattern.  Like these Zig Zag Shams from Urban Outfitters:

I should add that the hardware on my bedroom furniture is a similar Robin's egg blue, as is one of my sheet sets.

Yes?  No?  Maybe?

1 comment:

  1. I say mix it up - anyone can by a set and call it a day. The real creativity is in pulling items from a variety of sources, making them work together, and making it your own.

    ReplyDelete