Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer Must-Haves: Shoes

And we're back with another edition of Summer Must-Haves!

Next up, is shoes.  This summer there are three essential shoes I need in my wardrobe...in various colors each, preferably.  But I'll settle for one of each kind if I have to.

I need some fun flats.  Whether they be metallic boat shoes, lasercut oxfords, or dainty ballet flats...I need them.  Extra points for flats cuz they transition well into the fall.





I am LURVING braided sandals and heels.  In flat sandal form, they give a little polish to your jeans and tee, and with a heel you can take them from day to night like this *snaps fingers!*  Numbers 3 & 5 would look especially cute with little ankle socks or tights, no?

And then of course, we need a little height.  What with the sun shining and the breeze blowing and all...a lady needs to walk tall!  I'm loving floral heels, cutouts, and of course - tribal prints.  Wedges are extra cute if they're of the espadrille breed.

Take a peek after the jump to see where all these delicious finds are from.  I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Most of the clothes I've listed so far in the Summer Must-Have List are under $50.  True fashionistas know how to look good on a budget.

Fun Flats:
1. Faceted Rhinestone Flats - Forever 21
2. Cooperative Two-Tone Lasercut Oxfords - Urban Outfitters
3. Metallic Boat Shoes - Forever 21

Braided Beauties:
1. Beaded Leatherette Sandal - Forever 21
3. Basketweave Cone Heels - Forever 21
3. Suede Basketweave Heels - Forever 21
4. Deen & Ozzy Modern Hybrid Sandal - Urban Outfitters
5. Deena & Ozzy Braided Hybrid Boot - Urban Outfitters

Funky Chunkies & Heels:
1. Cutout Leatherette Heels - Forever 21
2. Floral Espadrille Wedges - Forever 21
3. Tribal Weave Wedges - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment