Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gallery wall frames...check!

I scored this 10-piece gallery frame set at Ross for under 10 bucks!

The set includes:
one 8x10
three 5x7
four 4x6
two 2.5x3.5

I can't wait to fill them with art!  Here's a peek at some of the prints I have my eyes on.




I will most definitely be getting one of these "Home Is Where Your Heart Is" prints by LilyGene.  I'd like to get one of the Carribean Islands with one heart on Puerto Rico and another heart on Haiti (my two places of ethnic heritage).  I'm digging her colors "Deep Sea" and "Cherry"

thebigharumph
Who wouldn't want 10 thousand kisses?!  And this peacock turquoise blue...gorgeous.

Judykaufmann
I love this Frida Kahlo print.  A inspirational Latina who's now afraid to rock a unibrow...and she fits in my color scheme.  It was meant to be.  Oh, and did i mention that the sizes for this print are customizable?  Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment