Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Statement Bedroom



My bedroom feels ignored.  Though I adore the Dwell Studio bedding I snagged on ebay for half the price, it's just not enough to distract from the cold and uninviting white walls and Ikea dresser.  I recently came across some bedroom inspiration, though, that has me thinking about statement pieces.  Perhaps it would be wiser to invest in one or two statement pieces for the room, rather than try to "fill it up" with stuff in an effort to make it feel more cozy.  I'm LURVING this beautiful crochet headboard shown above.  It definitely combines art with function.

Take a look at more statement pieces after the jump.





 Thumbtacks and Doilies at Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment