Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Big Harumph linoleum prints

I'd like to introduce you to Esty artist The Big Harumph.  These simple linoleum prints offer tell-it-like-it-is quotes and drawings in bold colors and simple lines.

I Love The Shit Out of You 10x18 - $30

10 Mil Besos (10,000 Kisses) 8x10 - $20

Walt Whitman 8x10 - $20

You Won't Get Out Alive 6x10 - $20

From The Big Harumph's Profile:
I am an artist, Spanish teacher, and musician based out of Wichita, KANSAS. I enjoy sparklers, handmade paper, balsamic vinaigrette, friends, travel, nail buffers, and hammocks.
My work here is mostly linoleum prints. I love working with linoleum because of its versatility. I frequently change things up by mixing a new color or layering several images.

I enjoy simplicity in design. You'll notice that a lot of my work is inspired by silhouettes, quotes, and simple ink drawings. I like clean lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment