Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Trim The Tree!

I'm getting so excited to decorate my Christmas tree this year.  Growing up in CT, my family and I would always attend The Festival of Trees at the Wadsworth Atheneum.  There were always so many tree styles: traditional, country, alternative, ornate.  I always wanted to have a themed tree like the ones at the festival.  Remodelingmyspace has some great examples of themed trees.  Take a look at these holiday works of art.


 For some crazier alternatives, check out these fun trees after the jump!




I LOVE this bubblegum tree from Big Daddy Seashell

Lighted Palm Trees by Treetopia

Jane's found object tree on Apartment Therapy

Pop-up Tree by Simeon Van Tellingen



No comments:

Post a Comment