Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Monday, November 22, 2010

¡Bienvenue!

Hello!  Welcome to my little space on the internet.  I finally took the plunge and decided to try my hand at blogging, as I have increasingly become more and more obsessed with various design blogs and the images/ tips / inspiration / products they have to offer.  Though, this may be a slow start, I hope you will bear with me as I begin to build what I hope will be a daily indulgence for us both!

In honor of my first DIY project in my new home.  Behold, my jewelery organizer:

 
Yes, I know the picture is not of the best quality...I'll be working on that.  But for your viewing pleasure, take a peek at some of my inspirations after the jump.



ModCloth Blog


Apartment Therapy


Curbly


Apartment Therapy



 See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment